Getting to Know the Work Area
- In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Open image files in Adobe Photoshop.
- Select and use tools in the Tools panel.
- Set options for a selected tool using the options bar.
- Use various methods to zoom in to and out from an image.
- Select, rearrange, and use panels.
- Choose commands in panel and context menus.
- Open and use a panel in the panel dock.
- Undo actions to correct mistakes or to make different choices.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete.